In partnership with the Maine Memory Network Maine Memory Network

Bar Harbor Historical Society

Bar Harbor Historical Society

Contributed by Bar Harbor Historical Society
MMN Item 14444 Item Details
Bar Harbor Historical Society
MMN Item 14444 Zoom

Description

This wooden plaque was developed for the Bar Harbor Historical Society. It is the image chosen to represent the Historical Society on the website.

The Bar Harbor Historical Society was started in 1946. It moved to its current location on Ledgelawn Avenue in November 1997. The bulding is the former St. Edward's Convent built in 1918.

View additional information about this item on the Maine Memory Network.